- 6611 River Place Blvd, Suite 102, TX 78730, Austin, Texas, United States
- Visit our website
- +1 512 799 7016
Hat Trick Development is a national boutique real estate investment firm focused primarily on developing, acquiring, and managing medical office properties in emerging markets.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Hat Trick Development was founded by two experienced partners who have created a unique platform that utilizes innovative ownership structures that are tailored to the needs of physicians while creating investments that are redeveloping communities one at a time.
"The strength of the team is each member. The strength of each member is the team."
Medical Office Developer & Principals
- Founded by a Professional Management Team with extensive experience in healthcare, medical development, and physician partnerships.
- Successful in the acquisition, financing, & management of medical properties.
- Principal focus is multi-speciality income producing medical office building.
Strengths & Successes Across Central Texas
- Developed and Leased over 320,000 sq ft in 12 Medical Office Properties in Central Texas.
- Over 100 physician partners across many physician specialty practices.
- Principal with nationwide acquisitions in Florida, Georgia and Pennsylvania of over an additional 200,000 square feet
- Unique focus on the needs of physicians, group practices, clinics, healthcare systems, surgical centres, outpatient treatment centres, dental specialities, and diagnostic centres.
Eric is a Co-Founder of Hat Trick Development and has been involved in commercial real estate in Austin the past 9 years and has extensive experience with development, leasing, marketing, financial modelling, and equity syndication. He has been involved with 8 medical office projects totalling over 275,000 square feet across central Texas and raised over $25 million of equity for the $110 million in projects.
Rick is a Co-Founder of Hat Trick Development and has been involved in commercial real estate for over 25 years and has extensive experience with development, acquisition, ownership, finance and syndication, and asset and property management. He has been involved with 10 medical office projects totalling over 300,000 square feet across 5 states and helped raise over $25 million of equity for $110 Million in total projects.