Before making a deposit via EFT, you will first need to be KYC Approved on our platform. Follow the steps below to get started:
- You will need to set up your profile and submit your information and documents for KYC verification.
- Once KYC Approved, ensure that you are viewing the platform as the right entity by checking the entity type and the name of the entity in the top right corner of the screen. Remember, you may have several KYC Approved entities, including one personal entity, each with their own portfolio and wallet sections.
- Click on the wallet icon in the sidebar navigation. This will take you to the wallet page.
- Locate and click on the Deposit Funds button situated in the upper right corner of the page just below the profile icon. A screen will slide out from the right.
- Use the reference number and the banking details displayed on this screen to deposit funds. You can only pay from a bank account in your entity's name.
- Click on Done.
Ensure your unique reference number is 100% correct before you make a deposit from your bank account as we will not be able to allocate your deposit to your entity's wallet unless the reference number is present on the statement. We recommend that you create a beneficiary on your banking profile for future deposits.
Depending on your bank, it may take up to 5 business days for your funds to be available in your Wealth Migrate wallet to invest in one of the opportunities on our marketplace. Bank deposits are not processed on weekends or public holidays.
For any deposit related queries, contact our support team at email@example.com.