Frequently Asked Questions
Resources > Investing
Can I invest through my US LLC?
- The essence of our current investment model is that we make use of a specific exemption from the SEC that says that we are not allowed to have US-based tax residents as investors.
- What this means is that as of right now, we cannot accommodate investors that are US tax residents paying with US-based funds, nor can we accommodate US entities like to invest in our platform.
Can I invest on behalf of my children and what are the requirements?
If your jurisdiction permits minors investing in global offerings, we can assist in opening a wallet for them.
- Please refer to your respective regulator to advise if minors in your country are permitted to have an investment allowance.
- If a minor is permitted in your jurisdiction, please contact email@example.com for assistance in setting up their profiles.
Can I cancel my investment?
- You may cancel your investment up until the deal has been fully funded and is closed on the platform.
- Please contact your dedicated wealth consultant or our client relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Will I be able to fund my investment using my joint account?
Yes, you can fund your investment using your joint bank account.
- Under your banking information, you are required to complete the ‘name of account holder’.
- Clearly state the details of both parties joint to this account in the field required and ensure this matches your bank statement uploaded as proof of your bank account.
- The KYC process will only be applicable to the individual who registered their account on the platform.
Common problems you may encounter when trying to invest?
- Have you verified the email address used for your entity profile?
- Have you completed your profile and submitted your KYC documents for verification? How to complete your profile and get KYC verified as an individual.
- Do you have sufficient funds in your wallet? How to fund your wallet.
- Is the deal open? Please navigate to our Marketplace to view the deal card that displays the closing date as well as your funded status.
- Is your ‘investor category’ supported by our structure on the platform? Please contact us at email@example.com