- Lee Rush
Our Vision at Wealth Migrate to make global real estate investing as simple as a swipe of a finger. In support of our vision, we are hosting The Wealth Breakfast, South Africa’s leading Wealth Event in Durban, Cape Town, Johannesburg and Pretoria from 16 – 19 March 2020.
The breakfast, hosted by Scott Picken CEO & Founder of Wealth Migrate, will focus on how you can build a USD passive income, from the comfort of your couch, using international property investment and the latest technology.
The morning will break into two sessions
Learn the 12 simple steps that you can take to build a passive income in USD and build generational wealth for your family no matter what your current situation.
- How do you manage the structures, bank accounts, tax and processes so it is safe and simple?
- How Wealth Migrate works and earns our fees
- Is it safe to invest with Wealth Migrate?
- How do you invest, create the life you want, secure generational wealth as well as have a purposeful impact on the planet?
How, from your mobile phone or pc, you have access to the best Real Estate opportunities from around the world for as little as $1000.
Take a tour of our past and current opportunities and get a clear understanding of the reality between projected and actual returns, including a deep dive into the projects, due diligence, returns, risks, partners, etc...
How you can get started immediately on Wealth Migrate’s platform that makes investing SAFE, SIMPLE & FAST.
Leave with your investment plan so that you can achieve your personal financial goals and have clear ideas of the next steps you need to take towards your goals.
In addition to the information-packed sessions above, we have invited Garth Wellman the CEO & Co-Founder Caleo Capital and key Wealth Advisor to some of the wealthiest families in the world.
Garth will share his insights on
- The habits of the wealthiest families.
- Why diversification is critical and how to create a balanced investment portfolio
- How to create and preserve your wealth offshore
- Everything tax, structuring and how to use them
- The future is of the world economy and emerging markets, including South Africa!
- Steps to take to future proof yourself from 2020 and beyond
To start your wealth journey today or diversify your wealth portfolio to include international investments join us at The Wealth Breakfast being hosted in
- Durban on the 16th of March at The Capital Pearls
- Cape Town on the 17th of March at J&J Conferences at Belmont Square
- Johannesburg on the 18th of March at the Bryanston Country Club
- Pretoria on the 19th of March at the Centurion Country Club
Click here to find out more and to book your seat.
We look forward to meeting you!